The Innlet is well equipped for
preparing all your meals in your cottage, apartment or hostel.
For dining out we are very lucky in having several good and interesting
- The Old School Cafe is only 3 kms down the road and
is our local. Licensed restaurant.
- The Court House Cafe and Restaurant in Collingwood is open for breakfasts and food through to 5pm. Great atmoshphere and coffee. Pizza nights as well.
- The Mad (make a difference, music and dance)Cafe in
in Collingwood, specialises in organic and wild foods, and lots of art.
- The Bainham Store. Drop in on Sukita and Wil on your
way to Salisbury Creek swimming spot and waterfall. Good coffee, sweet cakes, gallery.
- The famous Mussel Inn at Onekaka. Home brewed beer
and regular music during the summer makes for a great dancing venue. Good wholesome food, ideal for family lunches.