The Innlet is well equipped for
preparing all your meals in your cottage, apartment or hostel.
For dining out we are very lucky in having several good and interesting
- The Old School Cafe is only 3 kms down the road and
is our local. Licensed restaurant.
- The Court House Cafe and Restaurant in Collingwood is
open for breakfasts through to 5pm. Great atmoshphere and coffee.
- Farewell Spit visitor centre has a restaurant with a
wonderful view. Great place for a morning coffee before heading off on
the Hill Top walk.
- Further afield we have the Naked Possum, at Kaituna,
up towards the Heaphy Track. Combine a meal there with walking part of
the Kaituna track.
- The Bainham Store. Drop in on Sukita and Wil on your
way to Salisbury Creek swimming spot and waterfall. Good coffee, sweet
- The famous Mussel Inn at Onekaka. Home brewed beer
and regular music during the summer makes for a great dancing venue.
Also ideal for family lunches.